- Project Role :Data Science Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Manage, architect and analyze big data in order to build data driven insights and high impact data models. Create a value chain to help address the challenges of acquiring data, evaluating its value, distilling & analyzing. Examine data from multiple sources and share insights which provide competitive advantage. Contribute to assets/offerings and thought leadership. Act as Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise and enhance Accentures marketplace reputation.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Indore
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 You will be required to develop a holistic understanding of the AI/ML solution you are building, including transferring some of the software engineering best practices to the data science world 2 Having a deep understanding of the mathematical underpinnings of the Machine Learning algorithms is a must have, as you will be required to know what algorithms are available and when and how to apply them
- Technical Experience : 1 Drive the vision for modern data and analytics platform to deliver well architected and engineered data and analytics products 2 Ensure that ML models and pipelines are successfully implemented in real productive environments 3 Analyze and resolve architectural problems, working closely with engineering, data science and operations teams 4 Provide best-practice knowledge, reference architectures, and patterns for use across ML engineering and architecture communities
- Professional Attributes : a Should have experience in team handling b Good Communication skills C Team player
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Proactive Hiring
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.