- Project Role :Security Consulting Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to enable Accenture and its clients to generate global impact through identification, development and implementation of proprietary and innovative ideas.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Drive strategy of incident response for highest criticality cyber security events 2 Serve as point of contact throughout the incident lifecycle, interacting directly with executives 3 Conduct rapid response, mitigation, and investigations on the highest priority cases impacting Careem and user data 4 Partner with the team members across two regions to drive response and investigations globally 5 Support and mentor analysts conducting investigations
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in Highly available 24x7 Enterprise Operational Environment 2 Must possess strong writing, and critical thinking/analysis skills 3 Ability to effectively use data to visualize and communicate findings while maintaining data confidentiality, integrity and availability 4 Experience as a security manager in a medium-to-large complex, fast-paced organization 5 Mature understanding of industry accepted standards for incident response actions and best practices related to SOC operations
- Professional Attributes : 1 Experience driving complex incidents to resolution end-to-end 2 Willingness to lead and mentor others 3 Must be highly experienced in the incident response lifecycle 4 Experience presenting incident strategy to an executive audience 5 Experience in incident response at a global company
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Systems
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.