- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Evaluation, development and implementation of security standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments 2 Provide administrative and technical assistance in the management of information security such as developing, monitoring and enforcing practices 3 Manage third party risk assessments 4 Manage privacy risk assessments, DPIA, privacy program development 5 Manage Business continuity planning and Disaster Recovery planning for the clients
- Technical Experience : 1 Must to have Skills: BIA, Application/Infra risk assessment, Privacy Impact assessment, Risk methodology 2 Good to have :Cloud security - basic knowledge, security 3 Consulting experience Sound knowledge of ISO 27001:2013, Knowledge of NIST Cybersecurity Framework 4 Working knowledge of industry standards such as SOC1/SOC2/ HIPAA, PCI etc 5 Working knowledge of privacy standards such as GDPR/ CCPA etc
- Professional Attributes : 1 Quick learner, team player and self-starter 2 Good Articulation and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors degree in computer science, IT, information systems management or equivalent area
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.