- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Perform Cyber Ark installation, configuration and upgrades b Create, maintaining and monitor the Cyber Ark policies c Application integrations, Manage Vault Failover procedures, coordinate with vendor in troubleshooting issues and complete the new requirements like authentication changes d Work with network, server team to set up /modify/resolve issues related to Cyber Ark infrastructure, Vendor coordination, Application patch deployment, Application Stabilization
- Technical Experience : a Undertake complex problem diagnosis for applications and infrastructure areas b Knowledge of Simulation Environment to reproduce issues and prepare the resolution c Experience performing root cause analysis and resolution d Strong knowledge on Cyber Ark PIM Suite, Knowledgeable in performance tuning e Good verbal written communication, technical document writing, Customer orientation skills, Good knowledge of Operating System Internals
- Professional Attributes : a Should be open to work in shifts, travel to other locations when required, b Willing to learn new technologies cross skilling c Upskilling Good Communication presentation skill d ITIL V4 Certified is Preferred
- Educational Qualification : a Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.