- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Management of the Palo Alto Firewall Network b Lead day to day operations of the Palo Alto Firewall and administration associated with it c Will be responsible for the end to end delivery
- Technical Experience : a Good understanding of Palo Alto firewalls, App-ID, user-ID, content-ID and Global Protect b In-depth understanding on IPsec VPNs, Global Protect VPNs, Security Profiles, Firewall implementation c Good understanding on cloud providers like AWS, Azure d Basic Knowledge on Operating Systems Windows, Unix, Linux
- Professional Attributes : a Should be open to work in shifts b Good communication skills Written as well as Oral c Understanding on technical and process-based risk assessments d Knowledge on endpoint security processes and products
- Educational Qualification : a Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.