- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Frequently interacts with senior client leadership 2 Develop statement of work 3 Response to RFP with level 1 solution plan 4 Performs Peer Reviews and DCSO of the solution 5 Work with Delivery Leads for the approval of solution/efforts 6 Bring out technical differentiators and value in the solution 7 Able to represent the solution in front of the client leadership team
- Technical Experience : 1 Prior experience in security solution development and/or security pre-sales in a reputed organization 2 Experience in delivery and variable experience in solution planning of security engagements 3 Good knowledge in Cyber security Infra Sec, App Sec, Threat and Vulnerability Management and Identity Access Management is necessary 4 Comfortable in using relevant tools and estimators 5 Comfortable working in extended working hours if required
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communication skills in both written and verbal English 2 Ability to operate in complex cross-cultural environments and situations and handle stressful situations 3 Operate independently and take full ownership and end to end responsibility of deals
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelors and/or MBA degree in related field
- Additional Information : CISSP, CISM, CISA Good to have Cloud Security knowledge and certification AWS, Azure Training on SA
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.