- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience in one or more vulnerability scanning tool 2 Excellent knowledge in Security Operations/Information Security Process, techniques and technologies 3 Provide recommendations for continuous improvements in Security Operations 4 Experience in management reporting and Metrics Reporting 5 Experience in defining standards for Operating System and/or applications 6 Certifications like CEH, OSCP, GPEN or other information security or IT platform certifications
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in Web App penetration testing and SAP penetration testing 2 Proven experience with products dealing with vulnerability management services which include - McAfee, Qualys, Nessus, Eeye Retina 3 Proven experience with products dealing with penetration testing services which include Backtrack Kali, Metasploit Framework3 Should have completed certifications like CEH, ECSA, LPT or other equivalent security certifications 4 Ability to understand the network security
- Professional Attributes : Flexibility to work in shifts and provide after-work hours and weekend on-call support as and when required 2Proficient in working with high availability environment 3Self-motivated and eager to learn 4 Good team player with good interpersonal skill
- Educational Qualification : BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.