Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Development, Support and Maintenance of SailPoint Components b Good understanding and working knowledge on SailPoint IDN and IdentityIQ Provisioning Workflows, Applications Setup, Account Group Aggregation, Task Definition and Scheduling, Analytics and Reporting, Rules, Email Templates, Role Management and Certification c Good knowledge and understanding of SQL, Apache Tomcat, Core Java and associated APIs
- Technical Experience : a Strong implementation experience of SailPoint IIQ, IDN, LDAP protocols, connectors, APIs, certification setup etc b Strong Domain Knowledge of Identity and Access Management c Solid experience with Java server development with knowledge of Java, J2EE, Apache, Tomcat, HTML, Java Script, XML d Development Experienced on providing break-fix solutions e Working on development of solutions for SailPoint IIQ/IDN, must have enhancement experience
- Professional Attributes : a Should be open to work in shifts b Travel to other locations when required c willing to learn new technologies cross skilling d Upskilling Good Communication presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : e Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Governance Risk & Compliance GRC Security Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
Microsoft Azure Active Directory Security Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
Application Security Architecture and Design Security Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.