- Project Role :Infrastructure Engineer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building data center technology components and testing efforts.
- Management Level :12
- Work Experience :1-2.5 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- Design execute asset management policies, procedures processes 2- Coordinate with management in utilizing asset management tools to analyze, review track asset data 3-Develop asset control processes to monitor accountability identification, maintenance, location contracts
- Technical Experience : 1- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment 2- Supports assets engineering manager in monitoring maintaining facilities, systems, equipment through their whole life cycle commissioning, operating, maintaining, repairing, modifying, replacing and decommissioning/disposal 3- Leading teams onsite remotely 4- Maintaining, upgrading, operating company assets to ensure theyre functioning at their optimum levels
- Professional Attributes : 1- Ensure that all equipment are properly documented maintained in the asset inventory system 2- Manage IT store update/organize as needed 3- Develop maintain asset, inventory life-cycle management policies procedures 4-Experience working with large data sets disparate systems
- Educational Qualification : Diploma / Graduate Should be completed 15 years full time education
- Additional Information : Should have on groundwork experience in supporting customer
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Infrastructure Service Management Infrastructure Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
TIBCO Administration Cloud Services Engineer
Posted 3 days ago
Database System Architecture Infrastructure Engineer
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.