- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Sailpoint developer as per Technical skills expected BA
- Technical Experience : IIQ installation procedures, database schemas Experience in on boarding and configuring applications for Certification preferably Manager Certification Familiar with configuring LCM, Birthright provisioning etc Certifications APIs covering Entitlements SODs, Policy Violations SOD matrix analysis Quick Link Creations, Quick Link populations and workflows GIt, SourceTree
- Professional Attributes : 1 - Can handle client independently 2 - Can work under pressure 3 - Has good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Governance Risk & Compliance GRC Security Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
Microsoft Azure Active Directory Security Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
Application Security Architecture and Design Security Architect
Posted 3 days ago