- Project Role :Data Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the data requirements and structure for the application. Model and design the application data structure, storage and integration.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Design logical data model with proper data model patterns to support the business need, reflect the Business reality, and to withstand business change and avoid data update anomalies Ensure the same for any curated data sets3Ensure physical model is implemented with adherence to the Conceptual data model and Logical Data Model Ensure for both transactional data models and curated data sets4Ensure the user experience design reflects the reality of the data concepts and the data model patterns
- Technical Experience : 1Integration patterns - web services, 2event-based architectures, etc, 3Data Security, 4Data Governance, Data Conversion, 5Application Performance tuningResponsible for the design of the data integration eg, Batch, Web services, Event-based, etc; ensure technical design of integration and data models supports data quality business rules, meets CIO data and governance standards; escalate to leadership when there is deviation thereof5Follow CIO standards to pick appropriate integration pattern
- Professional Attributes : 1Understand Accentures enterprise Data model, Good communication skills, 2Attitude to learn new technologies driving team 3Good Co-ordination collaboration skills to work with global teams
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTech
- Additional Information : Design any data conversion jobs with flexibility and with automation where needed
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.