Skill required: Augmented Insights - Solution Architecting
Designation: Management Level - Associate Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 10-14 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging different analytics tools and techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world class solutions, conquering the business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise class and demonstrate self as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers and creating awareness in this emerging area.
In the Augmented Insights team, you will be designing & implementing solutions to convey functional & industry insights through a range of user interfaces including visualization, voice & natural language search. You will be working on data wrangling,information architecture,experience design,platform configuration. An understanding of platforms used for visualization & the ability to understand audience needs through design thinking & apply user-centric design approach is critical to this role.
In Solution Architecting, you will be designing, implementing and directing a solution to address specific problems and requirements, usually through the application of technical, business process and/or industry knowledge.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Good communication skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Automation & Analytics
- Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
- You will typically be creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The role requires a clear understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- You will need to hold monthly meaningful conversations with team members to discuss performance, coaching and feedback, training needs, and career discussions
- You will need to monitor & drive team performance, including throughput and quality as per defined metrics
- Your primary upward interaction is with a direct supervisor or team leads
- You will generally interact with peers and/or management levels with clients or internal stakeholders
- You will be provided with minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions that you make often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams
- You would be managing medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Supply Chain Operations Solution Sr Architect
Posted 21 days ago
Software & Platform Operations Solution Architect
Posted 28 days ago
Federal - Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) Solution Architect
Posted 30 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.