Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
India Market Unit
(Industry: Client Groups Products)
Work Location: Bengaluru/ NCR | Years of experience: 8+ years | Entity: India Business | Level: Manager
- Ability to set up operations service delivery in F&A domain for India clients
- Work with cross functional teams in Service Delivery, Technology, Mobilization and Process Experts to devise and implement a viable solution for clients at Accenture
- Have a detailed understanding on potential pitfalls and Risks pertaining to setup and service delivery of F&A processes
- Have a very good understanding of Industry Leading technology and transformation practices within F&A domain
- Developing and managing relationships with Client stakeholders
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of our technology driven solutions across value chain
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Overseeing the project's financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to the budget, spending, and cost changes
- Partner with Finance teams in negotiating, structuring, and quoting renewal contracts for the highest possible renewal rates
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement on a monthly-quarterly basis, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Contribute to project plans, creative input on content, ideas responsible for the success and renewals of the Projects /Business
- Contact customers throughout the life cycle to identify potential growth opportunities
- 8+ years of experience in BPO F&A service delivery or sales
- Successful track-record managing deals with Clients in India
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment
- Strong computer skills, including ERP, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
India New Delhi
India Market Unit - Client Account Lead Senior Manager - 06
Posted 1 day ago
India Market Unit - Client Account Lead - CG PRD Ops - 07
Posted 9 days ago
India Market Unit - Client Account Lead - CG PRD Industry X - 07
Posted 14 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.