• The job purpose is to review Web Pages for any violations based on predefined google policies
Duties and responsibilities
• Review web pages with or without Sensitive content and identify any violation visible and flag the violations
• Achieve daily productivity and quality targets as set by the client
• Submit ideas to improve the project and identify areas of improvement
Qualification / Skills
• Graduates & Non Engineering students only are eligible
• Internet & Technically Savvy
• Good analytical abilities with skills/knowledge in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage
• Good Communication skills (Written & Verbal)
• Willing to work with sensitive content including and not limited to Adult Content, Weapons, Gore etc
• Multi Language skills will be added advantage. (Regional Language (Indian) abilities will be appreciated)
• Must be willing to work in shifts (24/7) and on all days of the week
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.