Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Talent Strategist Senior Manager
Formulation of talent strategy aligned to the business and overall HR strategy. Define and manage programs, create initiatives and plans for the deployment of Human Capital Strategy. Support and deliver development and application of guidelines, frameworks, toolkits and methodologies. Define, plan, mobilize and deliver a Change Journey plan. Possess strong knowledge market trends, best practices, legal developments and technology.
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role.
• Provide the HR leadership team with knowledge and expertise to facilitate creation of a business aligned HR strategy
• Assess current capabilities and culture of the HR organization and identify gaps that must be addressed to successfully implement the HR strategy
• Consult with HR functions to develop the overall HR Strategy and framework
• Oversee and monitor the implementation of the overall HR strategy and report progress to HR leadership
• Act as a centralized group for coordinating all HR programs and projects
• Provide inputs regarding the best ways to measure the effectiveness of HR strategic planning and implementation processes
• Ensure, through deep data analysis and research, that strategy is coherent and aligned to business needs
• Establish and maintain effective service management for HR by developing and maintaining the HR service catalogue, HR scorecard, SLAs and operating level agreements
• Ensure integrated global HR change management and communications approaches are being developed and implemented
• Build HR program/project and change management capability by defining a set of global standards and designing, developing and deploying change management and communication toolkits
• May be responsible for defining, developing, implementing and managing HR scorecards and ensuring the HR strategy is appropriately embedded in the context of our business and human capital strategy
Talent Management Strategy
• Focus on developing innovative talent strategies that address the diverse needs of our business and our people
• Act as the main point of contact for talent management issues in the organization they support
• Monitor overall effectiveness of HR programs and services by monitoring key talent metrics to identify and analyze people related issues, root causes, and possible levers for solutions
• Ensure consistent application of programs across the various business units and promote standardization by creating practical and effective programs in partnership with other HR teams
• Work with the GU and DTE HR teams to define the detailed execution plan required to deliver the objectives of the Human Capital Strategy at the GU/DTE level
• Maintain expert knowledge of their specialty area by researching best practices, monitoring legal developments, evaluating emerging trends, keeping appraised of technological advancements and conducting benchmark comparisons
• Participate in identifying external supplier options for related programs
• Design and deliver global initiatives for the employee value proposition in the context of overall business and HR strategy
• Determine Accenture's engagement survey strategy basis market research and working with thought leaders in the engagement space
• Responsible for the effective design and smooth deployment of the engagement survey. Ensure we are asking relevant questions, and doing the right analysis
• Identify key issues and root causes around engagement using the survey result
• Structure a framework to drive the GES action planning and incorporate market best practices into our analysis and programs
• Assist in developing communication strategies around different engagement programs
• Take ownership of global recognition programs and initiatives such as Celebrating Performance
• Participate in the formulation of the strategy and policy for recognition while ensuring alignment with the overall HR strategy
Below are the expectations for all employees in this role. Please note that additional criteria may apply in some countries. If your home country appears in the "Country Specific Information" link at right, please click the country name to view the applicable expectations for this role.
Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as indicated by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g., Executives, Supervisor, etc.)
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.