Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Client Value Services Analyst/Consultant
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: CFO & Enterprise Value, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Client Value Services (CVS) | Level: Analyst/Consultant | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 1-5 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Capability Network CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will support CFOs and finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models and best-in-class practices, to drive market differentiation.
Together, let’s enable enterprise innovation, and deliver tangible results and outcomes for our clients. Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world, with the following initiatives:
• Work on projects for Accenture’s key client accounts to develop analysis for C-level client discussions.
• Conduct detailed 360 degree diagnosis of client’s challenges, their market, and the expectations of external stakeholders, to identify the top value creation opportunities that we can help our clients pursue.
• Improve C-suite engagement for our key clients through pro-active trust-based relationships, articulate our unique value proposition, identify big ideas and work across Accenture to deliver breakthrough growth.
• Analyze industry trends, financial data for clients and their competitors.
• Perform industry and competitive strategy analysis along with operating metrics analysis.
• Prepare and present workshop decks, valuation models and engage effectively with our stakeholders.
• Strengthen relationships with global client teams to identify value opportunities.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Ability to demonstrate high integrity and credibility
• Database management skills (MS Access)
• Strong business acumen coupled with proficient commercial instincts
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Strong writing skills to build point of views on current industry trends
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude to learn quickly
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic consulting environment
Read more about us.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• MBA from Tier-1 B-schools
• 1-5 years of progressive industry and/or consulting experience
• Exposure to the following areas is a must:
o Financial analysis or modelling
o Strategic analysis and planning
o Market entry strategy
o Industry research
• Sound understanding of corporate finance, business strategy and accounting principles
• Knowledge of business intelligent tools such as Tableau, Power BI or Qlik is desirable
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - SC&O - Direct Materials - 11
Posted 16 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - SC&O - ZBS - 11
Posted more than 1 month ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - CFO Value Strategies - CVS Value Hub - 11
Posted more than 1 month ago