Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
The Customer, Sales & Service Practice | Cloud
Join our team of Customer Sales & Service consultants who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: Customer Sales & Service I Areas of Work: Contact Center Transformations (Cloud & On-premise) – Amazon Connect, Genesys, Nice inContact, Twilio, Salesforce Service Cloud Voice, Microsoft, Nuance, Cisco, Avaya, Aspect | Level: Principal Director | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata | Years of Exp: 14 – 20 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Customer, Sales & Service practice.
The Customer Sales & Service Consulting practice is aligned to the Capability Network Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will work on transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales, and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
You will work closely with our clients as consulting professionals who design, build, and implement initiatives that can help enhance business performance.
• Lead a team responsible for designing, developing, and implementing contact center transformations on platforms led solutions across scope of Sales, Service and Marketing
• Business Development: Lead and manage proposals in response to client requests / RFPs across multiple market units to ensure a continuous pipeline of opportunities / projects
• Market Unit Development: Connect and work with market unit leads to identify and understand the demand in the market in terms of both skill and scale required
• People Development: Grow the practice and business by engaging in hiring across platforms, along with nurturing, upskilling existing team.
• Project Delivery: Lead a team of contact center transformation consultants and engage with the client and implementation team: for conducting design sessions, requirement gathering and grooming, give regular working demos to all stakeholders, solution design and implementation activities
• Provide best practices guidance and implement approach based on industry or process benchmarks
• Develop innovative, fact-based, and achievable strategies and operating models after evaluation of multiple strategic options.
• Lead practice-specific initiatives including creating points of view, creating reusable assets in contact center space, performing analysis on industry research and market trends, and bringing in innovative solutions, etc.
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role
• Seasoned professional with significant experience working on a large-scale Business / Operational Transformation project
• Strong program management / people management skills
• Experience working with “C” level executives
• Can work in high-paced and complex projects and understand industry-specific sales and service processes, operations, and functional needs
• Ability to work on business proposals from solutioning and effort estimation standpoint and to demonstrate solutions during client orals
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Performance and status reporting
• Problem solving and conflict management
• Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual and global environment
• Willingness to travel in case the need arises
• Minimum 14+ years experience working on contact center platform strategy, design, and implementation (pref. a mix of cloud and on-premise contact center platforms)
• Consulting / functional experience in one or more of the following:
o Sales strategy and business planning
o Service strategy, business planning and cost optimization initiatives
o Sales / Service channel design and management / optimization
o Customer experience design
o Contact center strategy & design
o Customer 360 design and delivery
• Contact Center Platform Certifications - good to have
• Must have extensively worked on Proposals and contributed to business development work
• Experience of leading and managing a team is mandatory
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MT - CS&S - Digital Marketing - 06
Posted 1 day ago
CN - CS&S - ACE - SFDC Einstein Analytics - 05
Posted 1 day ago
CN - Strategy - ACE - CS&S - Genesys - 06
Posted 1 day ago