Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Supply Chain Digital Strategy CoE | Control Tower
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Supply Chain and Operations, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Control Tower, Supply Chain Digital Strategy CoE | Level: Manager | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 9-13 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of our Supply chain and operations practice, you will help organizations reimagine and transform their supply chains for tomorrow—with a positive impact on the business, on society and on the planet.
Together, let’s innovate, build competitive advantage, improve business, and societal outcomes, in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world. Help us make supply chains work better, faster, and be more resilient, with the following initiatives:
• Lead business assessment and plan roadmaps for our clients on Supply Chain Control Tower functionality and the available features
• Advise clients on implementation options using a deep knowledge of Control Tower Platforms and its Supply Chain capabilities including gap remediations and workarounds to identify solution options and recommendations.
• Design and build assets for Control Towers that distinguish Accenture capabilities to drive additional business
• Develop and expand Control Tower Supply Chain professional skills through continual learning and “hands on” experience
• Support new business opportunities related to Control Tower Supply Chain opportunities by driving Request for Proposals and/or Request for Information, attending orals and supporting Control Tower sales cycles
• Develop cutting-edge points of view and articles that drives Accenture equity in the market
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Impeccable team management skills with an ability to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Strong analytical and writing skills to build viewpoints on industry trends
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• MBA or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or Supply Chain Management from Tier-1 college is preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with good academic record
• 10-13 years post qualification
• 7 years of consulting experience in large scale Supply Chain Control Tower
• 5+ project lifecycle experiences with demonstrated experience in Control Tower methodology and solution implementations
• In-depth experience in working in one or more of the following areas in Control Tower:
o Solution Design
o Integration and Technical Architecture
o Business Case and Roadmap development
• Experience with ERP suites (SAP, Oracle, JDE, etc.) and Planning solutions (JDA, Blue Yonder, Kinaxis, E2Open, OMP, SAB IBP, SAP APO, etc.)
• Domain knowledge in Supply Chain Management in the areas of Planning, Inventory. Manufacturing & warehousing and logistics processes
• Knowledge of platform implementation methodology
• Data understanding and KPIs mapping to enable functionalities of Control Tower
• Expanding the Supply Chain Control Tower template to include roll-ins
• Responsible for Supply Chain Control Tower related enhancements and developments
• Accessing and approving changes required in the Control Tower Template and solution proposals
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Amazon Connect - 05
Posted 2 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Microsoft - 07
Posted 3 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Microsoft - 05
Posted 3 days ago