Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Supply Chain Digital Strategy CoE | Oracle | Senior Manager/Manager - Supply Chain Management
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Supply Chain and Operations, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I
Areas of Work: Supply Chain Management, Digital Center of Excellence | Level: Manager/Senior Manager | Location: Gurgaon, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune | Years of Exp: 8-12 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of our Supply chain and operations practice, you will help organizations reimagine and transform their supply chains for tomorrow—with a positive impact on the business, on society and on the planet.
Together, let’s innovate, build competitive advantage, improve business, and societal outcomes, in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world. Help us make supply chains work better, faster, and be more resilient, with the following initiatives:
• Bring deep expertise to strategize and implement Oracle Digital Core by operating at the intersection of Business and Technology.
• Support business assessment and roadmaps for our client, advise clients on Oracle Supply Chain functionality and new features to overcome current challenges and optimize key business processes.
• Demonstrate the differentiating factors of Fusion SCM and explain value proposition to the client.
• Drive the business blueprint workshops sessions for the SCM (Procurement, Planning, Inventory, Logistics etc.) modules.
• Streamline functional cycle of supply chain management spanning areas such as procurement planning, inbound logistics, manufacturing, fulfilment, outbound logistics, internal warehouse movements, physical inventory process, logistics and transportation management, advanced SCM functions and so on.
• Define the knowledge discovery in databases for the business related to the SCM modules.
• Understanding of technical architecture – SAAS/PAAS/IAAS etc. oracle platform services
• Support team of technical consultants for tasks related to configuration, testing, UAT, cutover, Go-Live & post Go-Live support activities.
• Demonstrate understanding of processes and best practices to help clients improve outcomes.
• Support practice leadership on solutioning for new business opportunities.
• Contribute to knowledge-sharing efforts, reviews and continually improves processes so that the team and firm capture and leverage knowledge.
• Develop cutting-edge points of view and articles that drives Accenture equity in the market.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Impeccable team management skills with an ability to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Strong analytical and writing skills to build viewpoints on industry trends
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• MBA or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or Supply Chain Management from Tier-1 college is preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with good academic record
• 8-12 years of relevant post qualification experience
• Good, in-depth experience in working in one or more of the following areas:
o Oracle Applications solution design: Lead business assessment and roadmaps for our client, advise clients on Oracle Supply Chain functionalities & new features, share and shape implementation options to overcome current challenges and/or optimize key business processes, Advise clients on implementation options using a deep knowledge of Oracle SCM capabilities including gap remediations and workarounds to identify solution options and recommendations, Manage client stakeholders across the board and Accenture project team, CXO level stakeholder management (Client and Accenture), Monitor project financials and deliver against target profitability
o Oracle Applications/Oracle Integration Architecture: Understanding of SAAS/PAAS/IAAS services. Experience of integration Oracle Applications (Fusion/On-premise) with different systems / applications in client environment. Should be able to assess the impact & risks and provide value propositions of implementing the Oracle applications solution. The candidate should be able to provide a clear analysis of ‘before’ and ‘after’ Oracle solution deployment scenario to the stakeholders and deploy the PoCs for Oracle solution. The candidate should have experience in analysing the AS-IS status and proposing the TO-BE Oracle Architecture.
o Oracle Applications business case and roadmap development: Understanding and ability to develop business case around Oracle applications and devise a roadmap to integrate with other applications.
o Oracle applications solution development, testing and deployment: In depth knowledge of solution development in Oracle SCM modules. Ability to support Oracle solution deployment considering the industry best practices.
o Thought Leadership: Ideate and develop cutting edge points of view/articles that drives Accenture equity in the market. Design and build assets that distinguish Accenture capabilities to drive additional business
• 4+ project lifecycle experiences with demonstrated experience in Oracle ERP or Fusion applications implementations
• Domain knowledge in one or more supply chain management areas related to procurement planning, inbound logistics, manufacturing, fulfilment, outbound logistics, warehouse operations is a must
• Understanding of end-to-end cycle of Oracle project like Blueprinting, Configuration, testing, UAT, Cutover, Go-Live, Post Go-Live is preferable
• Good knowledge on integration aspects of SCM with other modules such as Finance, Resource planning (ERP), HCM etc.
• Experience with other ERP suites (SAP, JDE, etc.) and Planning solutions (JDA, SAB IBP, SAP APO, etc.) is a plus
• Awareness and knowledge on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Block Chain functional use cases will be desirable
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MT - CS&S - Digital Marketing - 06
CN - CS&S - ACE - SFDC Einstein Analytics - 05
CN - Strategy - ACE - CS&S - Genesys - 06
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.