Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Depending on the role/organization the Internal Auditor-Information Technology belongs to and their career level, some or all of the following key responsibilities will apply:
- Participates in the detailed execution and communication of the risk-based work plan, including Accenture Management and Audit Committee special project requests.
- Verifies the adequacy of information technology (IT) operating procedures of the company through a systemic program of audits.
- Assists in development of the Company’s annual audit plan and schedule.
- Manages audit work, including audit work plan, work papers, findings, and associated reports.
- Prepares and oversees the preparation of audit reports and work papers to ensure adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Conducts IT integrated audits with operational, compliance, financial, and investigative audit teams, as assigned.
- Manages cyber/data security, IT operations, IT service delivery, and compliance audits, as assigned on a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including cyber security, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, robotic process automation, and the Internet of Things
- Identifies, recommends, and reports improvement opportunities for global processes and controls.
- As appropriate, identifies opportunities for continuous improvement of technology, security, financial, and other processes and evaluation of organization-driven risk.
- Manages auditee relationship, including facilitating meetings, discussions of findings, and presenting draft and final reports in a professional manner.
- Prepares well-written and timely audit reports and high quality presentations for leadership and board level reporting.
- Develops audit skills and establishes/maintains relationships related to the risk areas assigned.
- Contributes to appropriate skilling of the IA team (e.g., recruiting, training and development, coaching/mentoring, providing career growth opportunities).
- Keeps abreast of company policies and procedures, current developments in technology and auditing professions, and changes in local, state, and federal laws.
- Bachelor´s Degree (Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration)
- Certifications on Auditing and Information Security Domains (i.e. CIA, CISA, CISSP, CCSK)
- Cloud Security – Azure Security (AZ500), AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Understanding of industry standards including ISO27001, ISO 20K, NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR
- Minimum of 12 years experience in information technology auditing, combined audit/IT audit, or relevant information security or information technology roles.
- Big 4 experience
- Experience working in a global Internal Audit function
- Cyber security experience
- Strong working knowledge of operational, compliance and IT auditing techniques
- Broad IT knowledge in infrastructure technologies (networking, data centers, servers, etc.), application development and support, and emerging technologies.
- Experience with Windows and UNIX operating systems and Microsoft Office 365
- Sarbanes-Oxley project experience, familiarity with COSO/COBIT framework
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven management and organizational skills
- Ability to train, develop, and motivate team members
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Ability to adopt flexible work hours to collaborate with global teams and travel (up to 20%).
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.