Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Supply Chain Digital Strategy CoE | Control Tower
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Supply Chain and Operations, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Control Tower, Supply Chain Digital Strategy CoE | Level: Sr. Analyst/ Consultant | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 4-8 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of our Supply chain and operations practice, you will help organizations reimagine and transform their supply chains for tomorrow—with a positive impact on the business, on society and on the planet.
Together, let’s innovate, build competitive advantage, improve business, and societal outcomes, in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world. Help us make supply chains work better, faster, and be more resilient, with the following initiatives:
• Support business assessment and roadmaps for our client, advise clients on Supply Chain Control Tower functionality & new features, share and shape implementation options to overcome current challenges and/or optimize key business processes
• Lead and support implementation engagements using a deep knowledge of Control Tower Platforms and its Supply Chain capabilities.
• Support new business opportunities related to Control Tower Supply Chain opportunities by driving Request for Proposals and/or Request for Information, attending orals and supporting Control Tower sales cycles
• Demonstrate understanding of processes and best practices to help an organization improve outcomes
• Develop cutting-edge points of view and articles that drives Accenture equity in the market
• Develop and expand Control Tower Supply Chain professional skills through continual learning and “hands on” experience
• Support internal capability development through robust training sessions (design curriculum/deliver sessions) for the practice.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Impeccable team management skills with an ability to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Strong analytical and writing skills to build viewpoints on industry trends
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• MBA or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or Supply Chain Management from Tier-1 college is preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with good academic record
• 4-8 years post qualification
• 4 years of consulting experience in large scale Supply Chain Control Tower
• 3+ project lifecycle experiences with demonstrated experience in Control Tower methodology and solution implementations
• In-depth experience in working in one or more of the following areas in Control Tower:
o Solution Design
o Integration and Technical Architecture
o Business Case and Roadmap development
• Experience with ERP suites (SAP, Oracle, JDE, etc.) and Planning solutions (JDA, Blue Yonder, Kinaxis, E2Open, OMP, SAB IBP, SAP APO, etc.)
• Domain knowledge in Supply Chain Management in the areas of Planning, Inventory. Manufacturing & warehousing and logistics processes
• Knowledge of platform implementation methodology
• Data understanding and KPIs mapping to enable functionalities of Control Tower
• Expanding the Supply Chain Control Tower template to include roll-ins
• Responsible for Supply Chain Control Tower related enhancements and developments
• Accessing and approving changes required in the Control Tower Template and solution proposals
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - T&O - Instructional Design -11
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Digital Finance Transformation - Tax - 11
Posted 3 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - CFO Value Strategies - EVT - 11
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.