Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Solution Consultant - Supply Chain Planning
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Supply Chain and Operations, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Supply Chain Management – Planning Platform | Level: Manager/ Senior Manager | Location: Bengaluru, Gurugram, Mumbai | Years of Exp: 9 to 18 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
As a part of our Supply chain and operations practice, you will help organizations reimagine and transform their supply chains for tomorrow—with a positive impact on the business, society and the planet.
Together, let’s innovate, build competitive advantage, improve business, and societal outcomes, in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world. Help us make supply chains work better, faster, and be more resilient, with the following initiatives:
• Work with the client in the design, development and testing of the supply chain implementation projects.
• Find apt solutions by considering the inbuilt as well as configurable capabilities of OMP Unison Planning.
• Provide estimates to leaders for complex work and resource requirements.
• Design test scripts to create user manual and train users on the capability.
• Draft winning pitches aligned to client’s requirements.
• Lead business assessment and roadmaps for our client, advise them on Supply Chain functionality and new features, share and shape implementation options to overcome current challenges and optimize key business processes.
• Leverage best practices and existing operation standards to create client-specific business solutions for supply chain improvements.
• Conceptualize, design and build re-usable components around the supply chain practices helping accelerate the development of Capability Network.
• Support o9 system implementation and business process management.
• Setup and evaluate planning performance measurement.
• Proactively build the process as well as the technology capabilities within the team.
• Deliver expertise for the implementation and continuous improvement of planning strategy, organization, processes, operations, and technology.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Strong analytical and writing skills to build viewpoints on industry trends
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Basic knowledge of Control tables and its configuration leading to different analytics within o9
Read more about us.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• MBA from Tier-1 or Tier 2 institute
• Minimum 8-12 years of supply chain experience
• Strong process knowledge of demand planning, supply planning, sales and operations planning, supply chain planning control tower
• Experience of one or two projects in Planning transformation implementation such as demand planning, supply planning, sales and operations planning control tower, in a workstream lead role using business platforms like SAP IBP, APO, Kinaxis, O9, OMP, Anaplan, E2Open, Aera, JDA, BY, Oracle SCM, preferred
• Hands-on experience on creating different resources such as workbook, dashboard, task flow, to provide functionalities or solutions based on client’s requirements
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.