Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job Summary Key responsibilities of the role:
• Minimum Experience of 5-7 years in Oracle Utilities Customer Care & Billing with experience in end to end implementations
• Proven track record with CIS implementation engagements. (At least two Oracle CC&B implementation. At least one with version 2.4 and above).
• Should be able to engage with client, delivery team and other stakeholders across different geography, drive client workshops, gather detailed user stories/requirements.
• Should have understanding of de-regulated and regulated market environment and related tariff scenarios, meter to cash process, market EDI transaction lifecycle.
• Should possess core meter to cash oracle CC&B functional expertise including but not limited to Billing, Rates Configurations, Payments, Credit & collection, SA Relationship, Supplier/Utility Billing Options (Bill Ready, Rate Ready).
• Should be able to understand client needs and design, implement, support business processes with focus on out of the box solution.
• Domain experience in either electricity, gas or water utilities industries.
• Candidate should have good communication skills (business communication skills). Strong communication skills, demonstrating skills in sharing and explaining complex concepts, creative and pro-active thinking, and situational adaptation of these skills.
• Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills ability to lead workshops, demos and ability to not only document business process but also should be able to recommend new methods, automation opportunities for efficient business operation.
• Knowledge of other utility products build on OUAF platform such as MDM, SGG, SOM, ODM is a plus.
• Oracle Certified Utilities Customer Care and Billing 2 Implementation Specialist is a plus.
• Training/Certification in cloud version on CC&B – OUCCS is an added advantage
Additional Information Would be advantageous, not mandatory:
IS Utilities, SAP Certification (Would be an advantage)
SAP ISU CRM, SAP HANA
OUCCS – CC&B Cloud version certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Energy - 09
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Amazon Connect - 05
Posted 3 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Microsoft - 07
Posted 4 days ago