Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Skill/Operating Group Technology Consulting Level Manager
Location Gurgaon/Mumbai/Bangalore Travel Percentage Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
Why Technology Consulting The Technology Consulting business within Capability Network invents the future for clients by providing them with the right guidance, design thinking and innovative solutions for technological transformation.
As technology rapidly evolves, it’s more important than ever to have an innovation advisor who can create a new vision or put one into place to solve the client’s toughest business problems.
Specialize in management or technology consulting to transform the world's leading organizations by building innovative business solutions as their trusted advisor by:
Helping Clients: Rethinking IT and Digital ecosystems and innovating to help clients keep pace with fast-changing, customer-driven environments.
Enhancing your Skillset : Building expertise and innovating with leading-edge technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud.
Transforming Businesses: Developing customized, next-generation products and services that help clients shift to new business models designed for today's connected landscape of disruptive technologies
And Responsibilities: Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
• Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
• Overseeing the production and implementation of solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure / application architecture, development and operating models
• Helping to integrate large-scale systems involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
• Called upon to apply your solid understanding of cloud and disruptive technologies.
• Required to apply Cloud Platform knowledge, deep understanding of FinOps, and FinOps tools to guide the design and delivery of Cloud Financial Management models and including processes, capability structure and KPI.
• Able to identify cost overheads, value realization drivers and gudie the implementation of simple chargeback/show back and value realization models for specific client applications.
• Able to identify cost optimization opportunities for the client and drive key engagements related to value realization and cost optimization.
• Driving enterprise business, application and integration architecture
• Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
• Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
• Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
• Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs
• Developing our offerings and assets
• Mentoring and developing our people
• MBA Degree from Tier-1 College (Preferable)
• Minimum of 7-10 years large scale consulting experience and managing teams in a consulting environment or at high tech companies
Experience: • Cloud Assessment: Cloud readiness maturity assessment, Planning and assessment of cloud solutions/platforms, Application assessment and migration planning, Cloud operating model design, Business case development, TCO and vendor evaluation
• Cloud Financial Operations: Design the Cloud Financial Model for public, private cloud and on-premises or hybrid cloud estates. Deliver end-to-end financial operations (FinOps) assessments and design. Discover, assess, and design chargeback/show back models, consumption models, tagging strategies, cost tracking processes and identify capability and roles, tracking KPI for the same.
• Cloud Architecture: Develop hybrid cloud reference architecture, Define target state cloud architecture, Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations, Microservices architecture and Hybrid cloud integration architecture
• Cloud Native – Experience around cloud native Application development, at least in terms of design, architecture and considerations, Experience in DevOps, and data integration across and within cloud platform
• Cloud Migration - Plan and manage cloud migrations, including validating application dependencies, ability to coordinate across different stakeholders, deliver cloud migration roadmaps and manage execution from a cloud project management perspective.
• Cloud Deployment Hybrid Cloud architecture design, integration and security, Experience in -
o Cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc., experience in Virtualization Platforms (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.).
o Deployment architecture of SaaS / PaaS (Salesforce, SAP, MS, Oracle)
o Devops and Agile methodologies, processes and tools
o Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, ASR, CloudEndure etc.)
o Infrastructure provisioning and management (Terraform Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
• Experience in working with large US and UK&I clients (Preferred)
• Cloud architect certified (Azure, AWS etc.)
Key Competencies and Skills: • Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation
• The ability to develop technology solutions and value adding propositions and take these to market.
• Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities.
• Deep experience within one or more of the Banking, Capital Markets, Telecom, Media, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Retail or Consumer Goods services industries.
• Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
• Leading proof of concept and/or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains
• Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions to senior stakeholders
• Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization.
• Capacity to develop high impact thought leadership that articulates a forward thinking view of the market.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
• Proven track record in working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment with effective consulting skills
• Proven track record to quickly understand the key value drivers of a business, how they impact the scope and approach of the engagement
• Demonstrated ability to develop younger talent and build a high performing team.
• Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Java Full Stack Development Business Architect
Business & Technology Integration
SAP CO Management Accounting Business Process Architect
Business & Technology Integration
Oil & Gas Upstream Business Analyst
Business & Technology Integration