Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
New Retail Expert- Shopping, Conversion and Experience (SM/M)- Consumer Goods & Services
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S), Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Digital Commerce (B2B, B2B2C,D2C) | Level: Senior Manager/Manager | Location: New Delhi, Gurugram, Bengaluru | Years of Exp: 12+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest? Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the CG&S industry practice, you will work with leading consumer packaged goods clients across the globe, develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives, and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges.
As a part of the Capability Network team, you’ll help drive the following:
• Analyse client’s business, market, competitors and make appropriate inferences. Interpret data in context of industry and company specific issues.
• Drive opportunity origination by bringing in Digital commerce and market expertise to structure and solution client problems
• Lead discussions with client stakeholders (CDO, CMOs, Marketing Head, Category Leads, Channel Heads, Commercial Head, Brand Leads etc.), Channel Partners, Customers to drive execution and manage overall project delivery
• Define a client’s Digital Commerce growth strategy across D2C, B2B, B2B2C channels (including O2O) across different platform archetypes especially focusing on improving CRO (Conversion rate optimisation), Repeat rates, Average revenue per buyer, Basket size etc
• Assess current maturity on platform partnerships, product merchandising, consumer engagement, and shopper marketing capabilities and provide inputs to scale up client’s capabilities by establishing category benchmarks and blueprint interventions in line with gaps identified
• Design processes/interventions with focus on improving content led on-page performance, user experience testing/optimisation, funnel optimisation, search leadership, shopper segmentation, on-platform engagement, retention/loyalty improvement for clients
• Define the right price pack architecture to enable interventions around assortment (Hero SKUs, SKU rationalisation, bundling strategy etc) and pricing (promotion planning, competitive assessment, price optimisation etc)
• Design and run campaigns aimed at improving basket buying, subscriptions, personalisation, data enrichment, memberships, loyalty etc
• Enable joint business planning, assortment management, pricing and promotion management, product merchandising, storefront management for clients
• Build and institutionalise analytics frameworks to monitor operational performance and drive growth from generating shopper insights through Price & Promotion, Basket affinity, Product Affinity and Shopper (RFM, CLVM) Analytics using analytics tools
• Address complex business challenges by breaking down unstructured problem into structured modules and by following the fundamentals of issue-based problem solving
• Construct components of business case and value analyses such as market penetration, consumption trends, market share, costs under various heads, and so on.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Strong Understanding/Experience across Digital Commerce Archetypes (Marketplaces, E-tailers, Last-Mile players etc) across India, South-east Asia
• Strong Understanding/Experience across Consumer Goods Industry segments (Food/NoLo Beverages, Alco Bev, Beauty & Personal Goods, Home and Personal Care, Nicotine & Beyond and Agribusiness); Retail experience is also a plus
• Strong Understanding/Experience across marketing platforms (Google, Facebook, Amazon, Lazada, Shopee, Tokopedia and other commerce platforms etc )
• Strong project management skills align a team with the strategic goals of a project
• Ability to effectively work with heterogenous teams in a large, global organization
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills with an aptitude for compelling storytelling
• Cross cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.
• MBA from Tier 1 business school
• A minimum of 12+ years of industry (MNC companies) and/or consulting experience
• Experience in Consumer Goods Industry is a must, with proven success in areas such as conversion rate optimization, digital commerce and/or marketing transformation
• Experience in managing service deals/leading business development activities
• A well-rounded understanding of digital marketing, channel operations and consumer experience in a Consumer Goods industry
• Prior experience in developing assets and methodologies, viewpoints, research or white papers and marketing collateral that support business objectives
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.