Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Develops and provides insights based upon data analysis and can succinctly articulate the key issues and risks to leadership
- Develops skills beyond analysis to become a leader developing business solutions and recommendations
- Is experienced in leading competing priorities across the various demands of each deal phases, effectively partnering with the business and all V&A workstreams
- Develops and recommends solutions, identifies and manages priorities, balancing multiple stakeholder requirements to align on the solutions that balance the employee value proposition (EVP), the business case, and risk to Accenture
- Exhibits a strong understanding of both Deal Execution and Talent Integration, recognizing the partnership and the requirement to collaborate and co create
- Considers the interests of both Deal Execution and Talent Integration and can articulate the key activities in both as well as understand the implications of integration decisions and influences outcomes
- Anticipates how a message will be received across all stakeholder types; has cross-workstream awareness; and understands appropriate messaging sequencing
- Proactively manages cross-workstream relationships to be more effective and have a greater impact
- Provides guidance and coaching to HR V&A team members and counselees (if applicable) and contributes and leads team initiatives
Skills and Proficiency (Technical): Deal Execution
- Strong skills in HR V&A Due Diligence and Post Merger Integration (PMI) with a minimum of 7 years of experience in these areas or related experience
- Experience at utilizing HR V&A process and tools in order to make insight-driven recommendations
- Collaboration with V&A PMI workstreams with knowledge of the scope and the key interface points and dependencies with HR
- Experience with end to end Talent Integration approaches and tools and collaborate during each phase of a deal to ensure alignment all HR activities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to deliver concise and well-structured insight driven messages while customizing to the audience
- Financial acumen with solid understanding of the business case and business drivers
- Experience in negotiation strategies
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills
- Experience conducting employee impact assessments
- Experience developing and implementing change management strategies
- Ability to work and plan effectively with minimal direction in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work with and influence team members, senior client leadership and third-party service providers towards desired outcomes
- Ability to successfully collaborate with the HR integration team, business sponsors and acquired company team members to develop and drive a change journey specific for the business
- Financial acumen, understanding of the business case and business drivers
- Knowledge of Accenture’s business processes and associated systems
- Understanding of Deal Execution key activities and processes
- Experience working effectively as part of a virtual, global team
Professional Skills (Behavioral)
- Demonstrate flexibility and a strong work ethic, comfort dealing with uncertainty and strong client focus
- Exhibit executive presence, gain senior leadership confidence as a trusted business advisor and influence key business decisions
- Build lasting trusted relationships, inside and outside HR and V&A
- Resolve deal-level challenges through evaluation and negotiation, obtaining leadership guidance as appropriate
- Understand business drivers to develop business solutions, weighing the alternatives
- Develop recommendations based upon fact-based analysis for the deal with risks clearly articulated, weighing in multiple perspectives from the V&A ecosystem
- Identify and quantify issues/risks and mitigation steps, develop appropriate approaches to address issues and drive solutions with senior leadership
- Negotiate solutions that result in the best possible outcomes for the business while balancing factors such as affordability, employee engagement, long-term sustainability
- Lead and influence people not under direct management to obtain high-quality results meeting requirements
- Be dedicated and committed to successful outcomes across the entire business
- End to end project management in an environment that requires an effective ability to independently plan and fully execute work plans and resources in highly ambiguous situations
- Review any deviations from budgets (Due Diligence and Integration) or schedule commitments with appropriate CDTS and/or PMI Leadership
- Develop appropriate work plans for DD and/or Integration, assessing risks and developing associated mitigation plans, including taking calculated risks to shorten or streamline the timelines to sign, close and go live dates
- Partner with/advise key stakeholders and workstream leads on decisions and outline implications to achieve best possible outcomes
- Help others within scope of influence (i.e., team members, workstream leads, Interlocks) to keep focus on providing optimal value and outcomes for the business
- Demonstrate a positive and practical attitude in responding to uncertainty
- Leverage the strengths of the team to maneuver through changing priorities and ambiguity
- Demonstrate agility by identifying creative opportunities to overcome challenges
- Set team expectations and work schedules, balancing personal boundaries, geographic constraints and deal commitments
- Create a safe environment for team members to voice their inquiries, concerns and ideas
- Encourage sharing amongst team members and set an example by demonstrating respect for the individual
- Teach and inspire HR V&A team members to continually ask questions, grow and take on expanding opportunities
- Experience leading others effectively as part of a virtual, global team
- Exhibit Accenture Core Values and adhere to the Accenture Code of Business Ethics
- Serve as Career Counselor
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.