Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Engineer
- Project Role Description :Apply security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets, and people. Provide services to safeguard information, infrastructures, applications, and business processes against cyber threats.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Work as part of a global technical services team that works 24/7 on rotational shift 2 Work as part of Security Engineering handling tunings, customer requests, escalations, reporting, trainings, etc 3 Administration of the Accenture proprietary SIEM Log Collection Platform to gather security logs from customer environment 4 Life cycle management of the SIEM Onboarding, Break-fix, Patching, Live update etc 5 Adhering to SOPs and notify customers on log flow/log format issues
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in SOC Operations 2 Knowledge on networking, Linux and security concepts 3 Experience in configuring/managing security controls such as Firewall, IDS IPS, EDR, UTM, Proxy 4 Knowledge on log collection mechanism such as Syslog, Log file, DB API and build collector 5 Knowledge in device onboarding and integration
- Professional Attributes : 1 Passion for cyber security, learning, and knowledge sharing 2 Strong Verbal written communication skills 3 Proven customer service skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills 4 Ability to handle high pressure situations 5 Consistently exhibit high levels of teamwork
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelors Degree in computer science, prior experience in information security or SOC operations
- Additional Information : Following certifications is added advantage: Network, Linux ,Security, CCNA, Networking Fundamentals
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Governance Risk & Compliance GRC Security Specialist
Posted 2 days ago
Microsoft Azure Active Directory Security Specialist
Posted 2 days ago
Application Security Architecture and Design Security Architect
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.