- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1Incident response and Incident management life cycle, Incident reduction and finetuning, 2Improve detection capabilities by building and enhancing alert rules, working on azure cloud security alerts, preparing IR reports for client 3New Use case creation-Abnormal User behavior analysis Develop and continually improve runbooks/ playbooks 4Staying up to date with emerging security threats including applicable regulatory security requirements
- Technical Experience : 1Ability to work on security tools like WindowsATP, MCAS, Crowdstrike EDR 2Understanding of Azure cloud security 3Knowledge on XSOAR playbook creation/modification 4Must Have Skills: Incident Response, SIEM, Email Analysis, EDR, Splunk
- Professional Attributes : Should be open to work in 24X7 shifts, -Travel to other locations when required, willing to learn new technologies cross skilling, Upskilling Good Communication presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.