- Project Role :Sales Lead
- Project Role Description :Drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
- Management Level :6
- Work Experience :15-18 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - New Client Acquisition - Portfolio and PL Management - Achievement of Net Revenue and CCI on sold work - Co-ordination of sales efforts for Application Services - Accountability for and BD effectiveness - Capability People development
- Technical Experience : - Deep understanding of one or more industries/New IT skills eg, Liquid Delivery, Cloud, Digital and Security, Design Thinking with C-Suite level networks in this sector as a result of impactful collaborations with blue chip clients in India - Would be a reputed Industry Executive with an impressive career track record in the India Market in three key areas: - Application Services IT Delivery - Depth of Industry: in one or more sectors - Sales Client Account Management/ PL
- Professional Attributes : - Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Strong presentation and persuasion skills - Establish a robust product strategy using inputs from internal stakeholders such as business leads, delivery leads and leadership teams, as well as keeping in mind market trends
- Educational Qualification : Masters degree in management from reputed College/University
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.