Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Risk and Compliance Analyst
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: CFO & Enterprise Value, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Risk and Compliance | Level: Analyst/ Consultant | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore Years of Exp: 2-6 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Capability Network CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will support CFOs and finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models and best-in-class practices, to drive market differentiation.
Together, let’s enable enterprise innovation, and deliver tangible results and outcomes for our clients. Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world, with the following initiatives:
• Advise financial and non-financial Institutions across risk management areas such as risk strategy, transformation programs, enterprise risk, portfolio management, capability maturity assessments, fraud and financial crime risk compliance.
• Partner with global deal teams in selling, shaping and solution development of client deals by providing subject matter expertise on risk related topics.
• Shape thought capital around current and emerging risk management topics and contribute to development of Accenture points-of-view on risk trends and issues.
• Support practice development through various activities such as staffing, quality management, capability development and knowledge management.
• Build strong relationships with global Accenture Risk Management teams, and develop existing relationships based on mutual benefit and synergies.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Good project management skills and demonstrated experience in managing teams across functions and geographies
• Strong business acumen and knowledge of risk management process
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Strong writing skills to build point of views on current industry trends
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude to learn quickly
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic consulting environment
Read more about us.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• MBA from Tier-1 B-schools with specialization in risk management
• 2-5 years of risk management experience at one or more Financial Services institutions, Rating Agency or Professional Services OR Risk Advisory with an understanding of one or more of the following areas:
o Credit risk measurement for the purpose of financial instruments impairment and/or capital requirements calculation (PD, LGD, EAD methodologies), Credit Risk Underwriting Frameworks, Risk Based Pricing, Early Warning Systems, Credit Policy & Limit Management, Collections Frameworks, Counterparty credit risk management and experience on counterparty risk methodologies such as PFE, EPE.
o Market risk measurement and management-related topics including operational processes, technologies, modelling approaches, risk aggregation and reporting, FRTB: Expected Shortfall, Default Risk Charge, NMRF; IBOR or LIBOR Transition experience.
o Operational risk management framework and methodology.
o Liquidity risk measurement, reporting and management, balance sheet framework, contingency funding requirement
• Hands-on experience in VaR/SVaR/IRC/CRM calculations for variety of financial instruments across Currencies, Credit, Commodities and Rates; In-depth understanding of new/evolving regulations in the Market Risk management space including treatment of off-balance sheet exposures, proprietary trading, systemic risk, stress testing, capital calculations, reporting standards etc.
• Treasury experiences in areas such as Asset Liability Management, Fund Transfer Pricing, and Interest Rate Risk in Banking Book.
• Hands-on experience in developing risk registers, conducting RCSAs, defining KRIs for risk management and control indicators, Risk Scenario Library & Analysis
• Experience in managing financial crime and compliance with a focus on fraud risk management, compliance analytics, enterprise risk management (financial services and non-financial services), data analysis & aggregation, trade surveillance, robotic process automation
• Enterprise Risk Management experience
• Strong understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe
• Knowledge of Risk Platforms such as Sungard, Murex, Sungard , Calypso, OpenPage, Fenergo, PEGA, JIRA, SAP HANA, Bloomberg, Reuters, and so on
• Experience in third-party risk consulting will be preferred. Prior Risk Consulting experience at pre-eminent, global risk management consulting firms desirable
• Industry certifications such as FRM, PRM, CFA preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Enterprise Performance Management - EPM - 11
Posted 5 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - Life Science - 11
Posted 8 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Digital Finance Transformation - DFEOM Campus - 12
Posted 11 days ago