Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Join our team in Strategy consulting for an exciting career opportunity to work on the CEO agenda of our most strategic clients across the globe
Practice: Strategy consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity; Cost Transformation; Operating Model; Growth, Pricing and Corporate Strategy, Sustainability & Responsible Business | Level: Consultant | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai & Bangalore | Years of Exp: 3+ years post MBA
The Practice- A Brief Sketch:
The Strategy Practice is a part of Accenture Strategy and focuses on the CEO’s most strategic priorities. We help clients with strategies that are at the intersection of business and technology, drive value and impact, shape new businesses & design operating models for the future.
We provide you with a great learning ground, deep-rooted in Business Strategy, where you will get an opportunity to advice and work with our key global clients, driving end-to-end transformative strategic value and business growth. As a part of this high performing team, these are some of the initiatives you will drive:
• Mergers & Acquisitions: Support clients in their inorganic growth agenda across the deal lifecycle, i.e., target screening, synergy assessment, due diligence, post-merger integration and portfolio interventions.
• Cost Transformation: Identify strategic cost take-out opportunities and drive business transformation.
• Operating Model: Partner with CEOs to architect future proof operating models embracing future of work, workforce and workplace powered by transformational technology, ecosystems and analytics.
• Growth, Pricing and Corporate Strategy: Accelerate measurable and sustained growth for clients with an unrivaled set of data-driven capabilities from strategy to execution.
• Sustainability & Responsible Business: Work with our ecosystem partners, help clients reach their sustainability goals through digital transformation.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• A Strategic Mindset to shape innovative, fact-based strategies and operating models
• Issue Based Problem Solving to decode and solve complex and unstructured business questions
• Analytical and outcome-driven approach to perform data analyses & generate insights
• Business Acumen to drive actionable outcomes for clients with the latest industry trends, innovations and disruptions, metrics and value drivers
• Financial Acumen and Value Creation to develop relevant financial models to back up a business case
• Communication and Presentation Skills to share the perfect pitch with key stakeholders
• Client handling skills to develop, manage and deepen relationships with key stakeholders
• MBA from a tier 1 institute
• Your prior experience in one or more of the following: Corporate Strategy, Business Transformation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Shareholder Value Analysis, Organization Strategy, Pricing and Profit Optimization, Growth and Innovation, Strategic Planning
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
ACN - Applied Intelligence - Data & Insights - 07
Posted 7 days ago
ACN - Applied Intelligence-Data & Insights - 06
Posted 7 days ago
ACN - Applied Intelligence - Data & Insights - Supply Chain - 07
Posted 7 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.