- Project Role :Tech Delivery & Op Excellence Lead
- Project Role Description :Work with project and sales team as subject matter experts to ensure appropriate application of delivery and operational excellence methods, processes and tools. Understand how to deliver value to clients, and commercial competency to apply methods or certifications appropriately.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Perform audits/reviews to assess risks in Application development and maintenance service environment 2 manage risk in Application development and maintenance service to an acceptable level 3 increase the level of awareness of and compliance with policy and process related matters 4 support successful completion of various external compliance certification programs and internal compliance assessments 5 introduce continual improvement including lessons learned from matters requiring interventio
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum of 1-year experience in Auditing principles and practices sample qualifications: CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor 2 Minimum of 1-year experience in Application security/audit roles in Application development maintenance service industry 3 Risk management or assessment sample qualification: CRISC 4 Knowledge of cloud environment and services sample qualification: Microsoft Azure/AWS/Google Certifications
- Professional Attributes : 1: Good communication 2: Teamwork 3: Problem Solving Capabilities 4: Work Planning and Management 5: Quick Learner 6: Eager to take on responsible task 7: Dedicated and Focused
- Educational Qualification : 1: MBA-Information Security/ IT 2: BE/B-Tech with CS/IT/related domain 3: BSc- IT
- Additional Information : 1: Occasional within country travel 2: Flexibility in working hours
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.