- Project Role :Data Science Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Manage, architect and analyze big data in order to build data driven insights and high impact data models. Create a value chain to help address the challenges of acquiring data, evaluating its value, distilling & analyzing. Examine data from multiple sources and share insights which provide competitive advantage. Contribute to assets/offerings and thought leadership. Act as Subject Matter Expert in area of expertise and enhance Accentures marketplace reputation.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Indore
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Process Architecture B Telco Industry Knowledge C Automation D RPA Automation E Strong in Data science F Good understanding in AI concepts
- Technical Experience : A Experience in varied technologies such as Web Technologies NET, J2EE etc, desktop applications Windows, Java, integration technologies and other platforms B Experience of having designed built RPA solutions - with hands on experience of one or more of these specific technologies UIPath, Blueprism, Automation Anywhere C Good understanding of various underlying technologies used in RPA such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Computing, Machine Learning, Pattern Matching, Analytics etc
- Professional Attributes : A 8 years work experience, must have lead a team, good communication skills B Data Analysis, Data preparation, Building models, Data visualization eg, matplotlib C Machine Learning, Mathematical, statistical modeling, Image Recognition, Natural Language Processing Python, Perl, C, Fortran, Shell,
- Educational Qualification : BE , BTECH
- Additional Information : Proactive Hiring
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.