- Project Role :Infrastructure Engineer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building data center technology components and testing efforts.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Expertise in configuration and implementation of Salesforcecom module of Consumer Goods Retail Execution and Service Cloud Detailed understanding of CRM business cases and interventions available Strong knowledge of Salesforce configurations including Process Builders, Workflows, Validation Rules, Profiles, Roles Strong knowledge of deployment through change sets/IDE, Continuous Deployment Process using Gitlab, etc
- Technical Experience : Understanding of Salesforce custom development using apex classes, triggers, batch apex, data loader, Forcecom IDE and lightning components Experience in error handling and debugging the code developed Should have designed and developed custom reports and dashboards on Salesforce Sales and Service cloud Experience in error handling and debugging the code developed 4 years of strong experience as Salesforcecom Sales Cloud
- Professional Attributes : Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate Ability to function well in a high-paced
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors/Masters Degree or Technical qualification in IT, Computer Science
- Additional Information : Candidates certified with SFDC powered CRM certifications will be preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Cloud Infrastructure Infrastructure Consulting Lead
Posted 3 days ago
Infrastructure Operations Infrastructure Engineer
Posted 3 days ago
Kubernetes Infrastructure Engineer
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.