Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
This position manages marketing for early-stage mega deals (deals greater than $100M) and strategic sales campaigns in the ‘Growth Markets’ market. Growth Markets includes Latin America, Africa, Middle East, India, Greater China, Japan, South East Asia, and Australia and New Zealand.
The role is part of a global Sales Enablement & Campaigns team and acts as the marketing partner for Accenture’s Market Maker and sales organization.
This is a cross-industry, cross-service/offering role supporting the Growth Markets Sales lead and sales campaign teams. This individual is responsible for ensuring marketing is engaged as early as possible in the sales cycle and campaign development process to differentiate Accenture, increase win rates, and deliver on the promise of ‘One Accenture.’ To support with this, this role acts as an interlock across marketing and communications to ensure all relevant teams are aware of our services and when best to engage us.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include a mix of pursuit-based marketing covering the full lifecycle of a deal, as well as the planning and execution of global and Growth Markets sales campaigns. The creation of sales materials and assets to support our sales leadership and client account teams is a core function of this role and it includes the creation and direction of compelling and differentiated messaging plus visual creative which inspires our clients and shapes our value story.
This position requires good business-to-business marketing experience in the professional services or IT services marketplace. The individual should be familiar with campaign management and how to use principles of design thinking to support client conversations and the sales process. This person should also have a broad understanding of the different countries within Growth Markets and key macro trends currently impacting these countries and their respective industries/ sectors.
In addition, ownership of data and insights specifically for deals is key to driving continuous improvement. This includes collaboration with research, client insight, competitive intelligence, internal and external sales support partners and sales teams to differentiate through marketing strategies designed to win work. The individual helps their team apply best practices and frameworks to drive the best outcomes for deals in Growth Markets.
The individual in this role must be a self-starter with solid executive presence and able to work collaboratively in a global, matrixed environment at all levels of the organisation. They should have good business acumen and be comfortable coaching business teams on high touch, high value marketing activities and plans.
• Increase marketing differentiation in the early part of the sales lifecycle (pre stage 0 – 1) as well as provide support to deals through to close.
• Drive the M+C Sales component of global priority sales campaigns with a focus on Growth Markets helping enable our Market Maker and Sales organisation with relevant, impactful and differentiated sales materials.
• Enhance client perception of Accenture, differentiate Accenture from competitors, and create preference for our services and assets.
• Increase efficiency and effectiveness of programs by applying best practice techniques and bringing innovation.
• Create industrialized, re-usable frameworks, assets and tools to improve speed to market while reducing costs.
• From a deal support perspective, the creation of compelling and differentiating messaging and (depending on the needs of the deal team), disruptive creative that inspire communication materials to be used through the full lifecycle of the deal.
• From a campaign perspective, support the Growth Markets team lead in creation and promotion of materials and assets to equip sales and Market Maker leads to support their sales and origination goals.
• Deliver cost-efficient integrated marketing campaigns.
• Build relationships with client-facing deal teams, coaching them on best practice sales and marketing strategy, tactics and implementation, to improve client relationships and win rates.
• Ensure that all global marketing policies and procedures are followed.
• Manage multiple projects and stakeholders across various time zones.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• 5-10 years’ experience in integrated marketing particularly in sales campaigns, business development, client and opportunity centric marketing programs.
• Good experience in B2B marketing including digital, social media and marketing analytics.
• Must be agile and willing to jump in and execute deliverables when needed.
• Overall program management skills, including excellent communication skills, are required to ensure production support and design activities are completed on time and on budget.
Preferred Skill Requirements:
• Proven experience in marketing strategy development and planning.
• Proven experience in message development.
• Proven experience in campaign management and execution.
• Strong written and oral communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Proven experience in marketing asset development.
• Proven experience in B2B digital /social media marketing.
• Proven experience in marketing analytics and performance improvement.
• Proven project management experience working to demanding deadlines.
• Proven experience working in markets that require translation for marketing and communications materials.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Broad overall business acumen, industry knowledge, knowledge of Accenture's areas of business.
• Understanding of Accenture’s sales cycle and ability to apply marketing concepts across the stages, with a focus on early-stage opportunities.
• Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues.
• Budget management.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Executive presence and influence.
• Ability to manage and build relationships in a matrixed environment.
• Global perspective and understanding of local business marketplace – in particular, how countries in Growth Markets operate very differently from our other markets.
• Experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences including people with English as a non-native language.
• Ability to work autonomously and independently yet integrate appropriately within Marketing + Communications and other areas of Accenture.
• Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and budgets.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.