Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Part of one region for the client and handling tickets/requests/enhancement work Support/Enhancement projects b: Handle project specific tasks independently c: Conduct client centric discussions and automation/innovation d: Connect with client and chart out improvement initiatives e: Check for origination opportunities f: Manage work in shifts to cover part of clients time-zone
- Technical Experience : a: Strong hands-on experience on OSIsoft PI products PI, AF, Analysis, Interfaces/Connectors, Client Admin tools, Vision, System Access components, Integrators b: Programming experience with PI/AF SDK or PI Web API or Vision extensibility is preferred
- Professional Attributes : a: 4 to 6 years of OSIsoft PI experience PI interfaces/connectors, PI Server, AF/Analytics, Vision, Integrators b Effective communication skills c: Effective presentation skills to interact with client
- Educational Qualification : BE BTech MCA or equivalent
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.