Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Quality Engineer (Tester)
- Project Role Description :Enables full stack solutions through multi-disciplinary team planning and ecosystem integration to accelerate delivery and drive quality across the application lifecycle. Performs continuous testing for security, API, and regression suite. Creates automation strategy, automated scripts and supports data and environment configuration. Participates in code reviews, monitors, and reports defects to support continuous improvement activities for the end-to-end testing process.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Core Coding in C adhering to all standards 2 Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, 3 Impact Analysis 4 Unit Testing
- Technical Experience : 1 Design and develop C Application 2 Hands-on experience in C object-oriented programming; 3 Hands-on experience in design patterns 4 hands-on experience in Memory management and performance analysis and fix 5 Good communication skills and team player
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should have 4-10 years of experience in C core implementation, Strong communication skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure, etc needed to carry out this job 2 Should have Strong logical skills 3 Design, Adapt and apply for programs mainly in C
- Educational Qualification : BE/ MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Governance Risk & Compliance GRC Application Developer
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
SAP FI S/4HANA Accounting Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.