Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Gurugram
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Experience in Core Java preferably Java 8 and above Spring Boot applications with AWS -Experience of designing and implementing Web Services primarily REST exposure to SOAP -Understanding of cloud principles and basics -Understanding of basic cloud services -Working experience on any private or public cloud like Pivotal CloudFoundary, IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud is an added advantage
- Technical Experience : Roles and responsibilities include working both on functional and automation side -Create well defined and re-usable suites of functional tests for applications and products -Good Knowledge of applications under test -Handling Day to Day activities of executing Test scripts and Test data preparation -Peer review of scripts and scenarios done in accordance with QA processes -Ensuring the 100 Test Coverage and quality of Test scripts/Scenarios
- Professional Attributes : A: Excellent communication skill
- Educational Qualification : A:Btech / BCA / MCA
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.