Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Hyderabad
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Accountable that the solution designs meet the functional requirements specified by the Business Analyst - Accountable that solution designs meet platform architecture - Accountable that deliverables meet requirements wrt reliability, availability, manageability, performance, and security and compliance - Coordinates with developers within the Agile/Scrum teams - Coaches developers in the Agile/Scrum teams - Approves the content of the release prior to release and manages interrelation aspects
- Technical Experience : - OG Certified at Master level or proven track record on detailed technical design, compliance and quality assurance and related business processes in relevant domain - Masters the eCommerce Hybris platform and the integration aspects with other platforms - Has a solid understanding of the eCommerceHybris platform architecture - At least 3-5 years- experience in eCommerce Hybris implementations - Experienced in Hybris - Experienced with coaching Tech Leads and developers - Experienced with esti
- Professional Attributes : - communication, leadership skills, team handling skills, analytical skills, presentation skills, ability to work under pressure, etc needed to carry out this job
- Educational Qualification : BTech
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.