Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Infrastructure Consulting Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Support clients to design, build and run an agile, scalable IT infrastructure that is standardized and optimized to deliver operational efficiencies, improve employee and workplace performance and meet dynamic business demands. Apply infrastructure improvements across the workplace, network, data center and operations as well as provide resources to manage and run the infrastructure on a managed or capacity services basis.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experienced and versatile in the incident management function within a large-scale GNOC global network operations center setup 2 Lead and manage the change lifecycle of all network infrastructure changes from GNOC by collaborating with diverse network teams per cloud platform and client change management team 3 Ability to build an effective working relationship with internal technical managers to ensure adherence to the change process Identify process improvements on a continual basis and driv
- Technical Experience : 1 Overall 7 years of experience in an ITIL-based service management function Experience in being part of and managing a 24 x 7 operation, including but not limited to, shift hand-over, operational advice, guidance, support, and escalation 2 Multiple industry-recognized Certifications preferred ie ITIL Expert/SIAM
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skill
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.