Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Infrastructure Engineer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building data center technology components and testing efforts.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible to assist in technical migration of servers via Migration Tools etc different migration techniques lift and shift, rehost , replatform etc 2 Provide technical and operational subject matter expertise of Azure Infrastructure 3 valuate needs and deliver solutions using Azure services and service components 4 Engineer MS Azure solutions, providing deep technical knowledge on various Azure architecture elements deployed
- Technical Experience : 1 Good Hands-on Experience with Azure IaaS PaaS 2 Good Hands Experience with Linux OS skills Red Hat 3 Experiencing with Designing Architecting from Azure Networking which involves Foundation work vWAN, vHUB, Express Routes Good Knowledge with Subnetting Routing Firewall CCNA Certified is good to have
- Professional Attributes : 1 Ability to pick new work and learn and deliver on Adhoc Basis 2 Have worked on Windows Administration with engineering skills 3 Should Be available to work in 24x7 Support 4 Should have good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 Years of full time Education
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.