Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Gathers documents and analyzes system and business requirements for moderately complex SAP applications Prepares detailed specifications from which new applications and system enhancements will be written B:Analyzes system and business needs to effectively map business processes to SAP application modules C:Configures and customizes moderately complex SAP application modules D:Tests moderately complex SAP application modules Troubleshoots problems and recommends modifications to applications
- Technical Experience : A:Minimum of 6-8 years relevant SAP experience Hands on configuration experience required and required for this position B:Experience in implementations of new SAP enhancements and conversions C: Working Knowledge on Insurance Industry modules like FS-ICM Incentive and Compensation Management Commission Contracts, Remuneration Process, Settlement Process, Closing Operations, and FS-CD Collections and Disbursements Business Partner, Contract Accounts, Insurance Objects, Document Postings
- Professional Attributes : A: Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently B: Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills written and verbal, and interpersonal skills C: Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Educational Qualification : A:Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- Additional Information : A: Ready to work in Shift B 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM IST B: Early Joiners Required
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.