Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Noida
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1: Design and build lightweight architecture on Microservices ,present to Customers and Stakeholders 2: Should be able to setup the architecture required for service mesh Istio and Network and Security on Cloud 3: Should be able to provide complete E2E application development and support 4 Should be able to work on cloud Architecture, 5 Ability to analyze NFR security,scalability and apply the same leveraging Cloud native and integration technologies
- Technical Experience : 1: Must have deep Microservice design patterns knowledge 2: Must have hands on Dockerizing micro-services 3: Experience writing fine-tuned Oracle SQL queries 4: Thorough understanding on agile development 5 Familiar with source code version management, Maven build tool and code deployment standards
- Professional Attributes : 1 Ability to harvest solution and promote reusability across implementations 2 Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Educational Qualification : BE/BTEch/MCA/BCA/ME/MTech
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.