Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design DataStage jobs to extract, transform and load data from various sources and archive systems like Oracle, Text files, XML, CSV, Oracle Server and Netezza into Data Warehouses 2 Very good understanding dataware house designing solutions and implementation
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have 4 years of DataStage developer experience and able to work on datastage 115 version 2 Utilize DataStage 115 to design, build and test jobs used to populate data ware house 3 Migrate/convert ODI jobs to DataStage jobs 4 Manage all data warehouse operations for this project, including but not limited to testing, migrations both DataStage and Oracle, job scheduling, trouble shooting, and production support 5 Mentor developers on proper usage of DataStage and best practices and std
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication Skills
- Educational Qualification : As per Accenture Standards
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.