Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Security requirements identification, analysis, design, system configuration, testing and deployment of the designed solution 2 Performing security configuration assessments 3 Implementing User Administration AS ABAP and AS Java roles and authorizations 4 Monitoring Security using SAP Solution Manager
- Technical Experience : 1 Knowledge of SAP security architecture, principles, technologies and solutions 2 Experience with SAP ERP, CRM, SRM, MDG, PO/PI/XI, BO/BI, Fiori and S/4 HANA solutions 3 SAP GRC, Identity Management , Directory Services 4 Infrastructure Security enabling SNC, SSL, implementation of Single Sign-On SSO 5 Audit Information System AIS and the Audit Information System Cockpit 6 User and Authorization Audit
- Professional Attributes : Good Communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full time education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.