Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Program/Project Management Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Support the service delivery or product team(s) in managing resources, projects and budgets to meet the goals of the business and clients. When required, develop and execute demand management processes, provide training and education on standard project management requirements and methods, facilitate project governance and reporting, and create models to improve business decisions.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Help clients use breakthrough thinking and business opportunity development techniques to improve innovation in their processes and products Design, development, implementation or application of the innovation strategy which is a plan to grow market share or profits through product and service innovation, or business strategies for clients / stakeholders Effective strategy management that informs targets that will achieve the most growth, and targets that need improving
- Technical Experience : BE - MECHANICAL
- Professional Attributes : NA
- Educational Qualification : BE - MECHANICAL
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.