Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications Integrate software components and third-party programs Verify and deploy programs and systems Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software Gather and evaluate user feedback Recommend and execute improvements Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Technical Experience : Experience of working with the SharePoint App model provider hosted and/or SharePoint hosted Experience of SharePoint Server Side and Client Side Object Model Experience in SharePoint Designer Workflows/ Nintex Workflows/ Visual Studio Workflows Nice to have experience of SPFx development, PowerApps, PowerBI, MS Flows, TypeScript and React
- Professional Attributes : A The ideal candidate should have good communication written and oral B Should have strong interpersonal skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Technical Quality Engineer (Tester)
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Application Developer
JDA Demand Application Support Engineer