Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Consulting Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Research, gather and analyze information. Identify develop and support the overall implementation.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Include drafting client facing proposal response, working with SAs and SMEs to create compelling value proposition based on clients business objectives, supporting industry analyst responses and tailored security content In addition, the resource is expected to help create Security specific collateral like case studies, FAQ etc -RFX Support -Custom Content Support -Industry Analyst Response -Security Collateral Development
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience of working with Strong understanding of Information Security and alignment to various IT Security Frameworks 2 Experience in aligning business objectives and IT security
- Professional Attributes : 1 At least 3 years experience in IT /Information Security in Pre-Sales roles 2 Strong understanding of Information Security and various IT Security Frameworks 3 Good communication and collaboration skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent work experience 2 MBA good to have
- Additional Information : Writing Skills, Communication, Organization, Research, and Creativity
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Static Application Security Testing (SAST) Security Architect
Splunk Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Security Architect
CyberArk Privileged Identity Access Management Security Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.