Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
The Customer, Sales & Service Practice | Salesforce Einstein Analytics
Join our team of Customer Sales & Service consultants who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: Customer Sales & Service Sales force (Sales/Service) I Areas of Work: Salesforce Business Analyst/Functional Consultant - SFDC | Level: Manager/ Senior Manager | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata | Years of Exp: 8+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Customer, Sales & Service practice.
The Customer Sales & Service Consulting practice is aligned to the Capability Network Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will work on transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
You will work closely with our clients as consulting professionals who design, build and implement initiatives that can help enhance business performance. As part of these, you will drive the following
• Serve as CRM solution consultant and if required, perform hands-on delivery of customer interaction solution (Service Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Sales Cloud etc)
• Deploy understanding of detailed SFDC configuration: Use customization and SFDC architecture & landscape
• Use prior experience with Salesforce lightning configuration: Apply thorough knowledge & hands-on experience of Salesforce Service cloud features i.e. Lightning Console, Live Agent, Mobile, Communities, Knowledge Management, Routing, CTI etc.
• Work with the client and implementation team: for conduct design sessions, require gathering and grooming, give regular working demo’s to all stakeholders, solution design and implementation activities
• Be a member and/or lead the project delivery workstream across phases
• Extensive Salesforce Implementation and Enhancements: Across life cycle with multiple geographies and work as a CRM solution consultant
• Provide best practices direction and implement approach based on Salesforce standards
• Develop innovative, fact-based and achievable strategies and operating models after evaluation of multiple strategic options.
• Develop knowledge of prevailing trends, financials and operating drivers across multiple industry segments.
• Einstein knowledge good to have
• Participate in pre-sales activities including response to RFPs, creating proofs of concept, creating effective presentations, demonstrating solutions during client orals, effort and cost estimation process, etc.
• Participate in practice-specific initiatives including creating points of view, creating reusable assets on contact center space, performing analysis on industry research and market trends and bringing in innovative solutions, etc.
• Minimum 8 years experience working on a CRM platform (Salesforce/ SAP CRM/ Microsoft Dynamics 365)
• Salesforce Certification is good to have
• Must have worked on Proposals and contributed to business development work
• Must have managed large teams and support the growth of new offering and capability
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
• Has an inquisitive nature with a strong desire to learn
• At least delivered 1-2 CRM transformation program and MBA is preferred
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
• Leverage expertise in designing key tools: Apply the 2-6 years of expertise in Salesforce Lightning Service Console, Case Management, Telephony Integration, Omni-Channel Routing, Service Analytics, Sales and Service Process and Automation
• Enable Salesforce solution: Apply this to facilitate solution build on SFDC ecosystem (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, FSL, CPQ, etc.)
• Apply key business Analysis skills: Focus on process analysis and designing/redesigning Sales and Service processes with the purpose of resolving process bottlenecks and pain areas
• Hands-on with Salesforce Service Cloud/Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Field Service lightning – Einstein knowledge Good to Have
• Experience of working with business stakeholders across multiple geographic areas, with different priorities and requirements
• Ability to work in high-paced and complex projects and understand industry-specific customer service processes, operations and functional needs
• Thorough skills to manage stakeholder expectations and be engaging in resolving issues and risks for the success of the project
• Thorough understanding of Salesforce Framework and integration with internal and external components. Technical implementation experience – not mandatory.
• Maximize deep skills to manage stakeholder expectations: Engage in resolving issues and risks for the success of the project and Salesforce Framework and integration
• Deep dive with Salesforce certification: Certification in one or more these focused solution areas- Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing cloud, Field Service lightning, Einstein Analytics etc.
Read about us
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MT - CS&S - Digital Marketing - 06
CN - CS&S - ACE - SFDC Einstein Analytics - 05
CN - Strategy - ACE - CS&S - Genesys - 06