Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
The Customer Sales & Service Analyst
Join our team of Customer Sales & Service Analysts who work on Sales force (Sales/Service), Field Service and CPQ strategies to accelerate business change.
Practice: Customer Sales & Service Sales force (Commerce & Sales) I Areas of Work: Sales force (Sales/Service), Field Service and CPQ | Level: Analyst/ Consultant | Location: Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon | Years of Exp: 3-5 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth Customer Sales and Strategy techniques? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities in Accenture Customer Sales & Service
The Customer Sales & Service consulting team is aligned to the Capability Network practice of Accenture and works with clients across its marketing, sales and services department. As part of the team, you will provide transformation services across key offerings like Marketing Transformation, Commerce & Sales and Advanced Customer Engagement. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing and sales strategies and thereby optimizing their cost to serve, thus improving revenue per customer.
You will work closely with our clients as Consulting Professionals who design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. As part of these, you will drive the following
• Deep Understanding of core salesforce platform: Work in partnership with the business on defining outcomes as well as to-be processes.
• Ability to work with multiple teams (business, development & test): Apply the in-depth knowledge of business processes and Salesforce
• Apply hands-on experience of implementing declarative salesforce changes: Work within enterprise-scale environments
• Use understanding of technical designs: Sync up with Accenture’s best practices with minimal support and supervision
• Provide working demos to the business: Demonstrate platform functionality to help with any business decisions
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
• Apply hands-on experience with certifications: Administrator – Must, Sales/Service Cloud Consultant - minimum 1 Consultant certification, At least one of the following certifications, Salesforce FSL, SMAX Administrator, Community Cloud, Nonprofit Cloud, Omni Studio, Einstein Analytics, Platform Developer, Platform App Builder, Salesforce Advanced Administrator, Any CPQ Certification – Salesforce / Apttus / Callidus / PROS / Vlocity
• Ability to work on Proposals: Contribute to business discussions and support the growth of new offering and capability
• Deep-dive with functional experience in Sales: Experience pre/post MBA is big plus (Good to have)
• Maximize understanding of Salesforce capabilities: Application of the Salesforce application is a MUST
• Use creativity and innovation: Able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to abstract detail into larger patterns.
• Good Orientation with Salesforce skills: This is preferred over Standard Sales and Service experience
Read about us.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• Minimum 3-5 years Salesforce experience in either a large end-user or consulting role (Some lightning experience in Salesforce is must)
• Salesforce Functional Consultant with 3-4+ years of experience in Sales/Service/Field Service/CPQ/Einstein implementation (3+ years of total implementations experience) with deep functional, industry and client facing experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Amazon Connect - 05
Posted 2 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Microsoft - 07
Posted 3 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Microsoft - 05
Posted 3 days ago